on aura tout vu by Livia Stoianova and Yassen Samouilov
The four-day showcase of the highest form of fashion, Parisian Haute Couture, will be most exhilarating and spellbinding. Continuing last year’s debut showcase as a collective in Singapore, this year’s French Couture Week 2012 Singapore will impress with a stunning display of boundless creativity and imagination.
Out of eight to showcase, the returning Parisian Haute Couturiers, who wowed the Singapore audience last year, are Christophe Josse, Gustavo Lins and Alexis Mabille.
Making their debut at French Couture Week 2012 Singapore are Haute Couturiers Julien Fournié, Maurizio Galante, on aura tout vu by Livia Stoianova and Yassen Samouilov, and Yiqing Yin.
The designers of on aura tout vu Yassen Samouilov & Livia Stoianova
When poublic and models dance …
The wedding dress and centors made for National Ballet of Monaco
Amongst some of fashion’s brightest luminaries, celebrities and VIPs who have confirmed their attendance at the French Couture Week 2012 Singapore include:
– Ms Suzy Menkes, the formidable fashion critic of the International Herald Tribune
– Mr Didier Grumbach, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture
– Ms Lyne Cohen-Solal, Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of Commerce and Craft
– Dr Satoshi Onuma, President of the Bunka Fashion College
– Japanese designer Mr Kenzo Takada.
In addition, an international DJ Mr X, UK-based Asian Ballet Dancer Mathew Koon, Korean-American « Prince of Ballads » Tim Hwang and top models from Mongolia and China will add more glamour to the event.